Culinary Sales Team Leader :
Chef Jim Churches has more than 27 years of experience in the professional kitchen working in all segments of the business: fast casual, family restaurant, hotels, fine dining, corporate dining, food manufacturing, and culinary instructor. Chef Jim has been with Land O’Lakes since 2015.
- Certified Executive Chef- American Culinary Federation
- Certified Culinary Administrator- American Culinary Federation
- American Academy of Chefs Fellow- American Culinary Federation
- Culinary advisory board member and content contributor for Chef Magazine
- 2019 American Culinary Federation Excellence in Foodservice Award Winner
- 2019 Inductee into The American Academy Of Chefs
- 2018/2019 Bounce Childrens Foundation Best Bite Winner
- 2018 Chef De Cuisine Association of California Professional Award winner
What are you most passionate about?
Creating solutions as well as new and exciting concepts for our customers to drive profitable business.
What is a piece of advice or insight you want to share with operators?
The Foodservice industry took some major blows in the last year, but I know that this industry is full of strong and determined operators, and I’m excited to see the amazing transformation.
What is your favorite Land O Lakes® product and why?
Extra Melt® American Cheese Loaf with Jalapeño because it makes the best queso—the heat index is perfect!